Hitachi WUXGA 6000 Projector
Hitachi’s solid state light source projector line now includes the laser light source model LPWU6500 with 5,000 ANSI lumens. The new laser diode light source offers approximately 20,000 hours of operation time and is maintenance free, there is no lamp or filter to replace providing a dramatic reduction in total cost of ownership. It can provide 24/7 use for digital signage applications and is a perfect choice for large auditoriums, conference rooms, museums, and concert or stage productions.
- Light Output (Brightness): 5,000 ANSI Lumens (Normal Mode)
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Laser Phosphor Light Source
- 20,000 hours expected light source
- 360° / Portrait Projection
- Suitable for Heavy Usage, Digital Signage and 24/7 Applications
- Lamp and Filter Free with Sealed Optical Engine
- Maintenance Free!
- Four Digital Inputs: HDBaseT, HDMI x 3
- Supports Web Control, PJLink, Crestron Roomview, AMX
- 5 Years Or 20,000 Hours Warranty (whichever comes first)